👋 Welcome, it's great to have you here.
We know that first impressions are important, so we've populated this site with some initial getting started articles that will help you get familiar with everything in no time. This is the first one!
A few things you should know about GIA upfront:
- GIA is designed to deliver a practice protocol and disease state education guidelines for Gout treatment options for both doctors and their patients.
- Health care providers from many disciplines (ER Doctors, Podiatrists, Pain Management, Orthopedics and Rheumatologists), who desire to collaborate as a group will save time and money and help GIA build a disease awareness campaign with best in class Gout education and treatment options.
- The collaborative effort and multi disciplinary approach combines purchasing power and GIA uses that savings to share compliant content and treatment options with all Gout patients. That's who it works best for. Patients can access the platform at your office, on your website or in their living room with a FREE subscription.
- The entire GIA platform can be used "turn key" or modified to suit your practice needs. It's very powerful, but does require sharing knowledge of today's advanced treatment options. Contribution of content and clinical data is welcomed by all members and published on the Gout Education Network (GEN).
- As a doctor on the frontline, who sees indications of Gout or who cares for Gout patients, GIA delivers the GEN channels for both professionals and patients. It's a trusted network with easy to understand solutions for Gout and treatment options.
- For the best experience we recommend that your practice collaborate with GIA today and take GEN for a test ride by becoming an affiliate.
GEN is made by an independent non-profit organization, which is 100% self funded by revenue from our GIA service, and every penny we donate to GEN is re-invested into funding further content development of free, open source health care education.
Next up, the Gout Education Network (GEN)
The main thing you'll want to read about next is probably: GEN. This is where the good stuff happens.